Condition of Entry
1-Mandatory check-in with the QR CODE.
2-Please bring and wear a Face Mask.
3-If you have fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or flu like symptoms, please choose Telehealth booking. (Negative COVID test results is required prior to face to face consultation.)
"Thank you for helping us in doing our best to keep you and your loved ones safe during this difficult time."
PFIZER VACCINE CLINIC
Online bookings for Pfizer are available for patients from aged 12. (including patients over 60 years and over)
We are currently experiencing unprecedented numbers of phone calls and you may have difficulty getting through to our reception. Please note that Pfizer vaccine appointment only be processed online.
For Covid-19 vaccination ONLINE BOOKING, please click here:
We do appreciate your patience during this stressful and challenging time.
Private Flu vaccine are now available for Free of charge.
(Limited time only)
Eligibility for Government Funded 2021 Flu vaccines
- all children from 6 months to 5 years of age
- all adults aged 65 years and older
- pregnant women
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Appointment needed - 98996767 or Book Online
Our Practice team is proud to announce that we are officially AGPAL Accredited!
A great deal of time and effort has been put into this achievement as we continuously strive to make quality improvements.
It is important to note that accreditation means your doctor and their team are dedicated and passionate about the level of care they deliver to you.
For our patients, what does this mean to you?
- We implement security measures to keep your medical records SAFE.
- Our medical instruments are STERILE to ensure safety from infection.
- We have strict protocols to keep the vaccine at the RIGHT temperature so they work first time, every time.
- We meet the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Standards for general practices, that focus on health care quality and patient safety.