We are closed on 14/6/2021 (Queen's Birthday Public Holiday)
Covid-19 Vaccinations are AVAILABLE NOW.
- If you are a new patient, please bring a Health Summary from your usual GP to your appointment.
- Please have this Consent Form filled out prior to your appointment:
- For Covid-19 vaccination ONLINE BOOKING, please click here:
Due to the limited number of Covid-19 Vaccines appointments, please call us as early as possible if you need to cancel or change your appointment.
Please call our Receptionist on 02 9899 6767. We are here to assist you.
Private Flu Vaccines AVAILABLE NOW for $15.00.
The following patients are eligible for Government Funded Flu vaccines. (No out of pocket cost.)
Eligibility for Government Funded 2021 Flu vaccines
- all children from 6 months to 5 years of age
- all adults aged 65 years and older
- pregnant women
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
All other individuals not included in the categories above can purchase Private Flu vaccine.
Appointment needed - 98996767 or Book Online
Our Practice team is proud to announce that we are now officially AGPAL Accredited!
A great deal of time and effort has been put into this achievement as we continuously strive to make quality improvements.
It is important to note that accreditation means your doctor and their team are dedicated and passionate about the level of care they deliver to you.
For our patients, what does this mean to you?
- We implement security measures to keep your medical records SAFE.
- Our medical instruments are STERILE to ensure safety from infection.
- We have strict protocols to keep the vaccine at the RIGHT temperature so they work first time, every time.
- We meet the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Standards for general practices, that focus on health care quality and patient safety.