CHRISTMAS CLOSURE DATES:
We will be Closing from Friday 25th Dec 2020 and
will reopen on Monday 4th Jan 2021.
Wishing Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all you from Our ODMC Team!
Telehealth services are available to assist the commmunity in maintaining medical care.
- General practitioner
- Psychologist (for those Eligible patient)
Please book on line or ring 02 98996767.
FLU SHOTS (Quadrivalent 2020)
- PRIVATE Fluvax is out of stock
- Free Government funded fluvax are available NOW for those eligible
Free flu vaccine to eligible people, including: -People aged 65 and older -All Pregnant women -All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander -People aged 6 months or over -People aged 6 months and older with medical condition
Welcome Dr Alan Wong ! Dr Alan Wong is an Australian-based health professional.
Areas of interestAcupuncture
TELEHEALTH CONSULT ( PSYCHOLOGIST)
Our psychologist is continuing her service using Telephone counselling / Telep-health. Our psychologist can provide 50mins service on your phone or using secure video chat.
As a temporary measure to address mental health issues due to COVID-19, the Australian Government has approved Medicare rebates to eligible patients:
1) A GP referral letter that is addressed to “The Psychologist” or "Cathy Yu”.
2) A Mental Health Care Plan from your referring GP
Additionally, if you fit in one of the following categories, your session will be bulk billed:
- a patient at risk of COVID-19 virus, or
- a person who is a concessional beneficiary, or
- a person under the age of 16
Standard consultation fees apply if you are not eligible for bulk billing or Medicare rebates.
Our Practice team is proud to announce that we are now officially AGPAL Accredited!
A great deal of time and effort has been put into this achievement as we continuously strive to make quality improvements.
It is important to note that accreditation is a voluntary process and means your doctor and their team are dedicated and passionate about the level of care they deliver to you.
For our patients, what does this mean to you?
- We implement security measures to keep your medical records SAFE.
- Our medical instruments are STERILE to ensure safety from infection.
- We have strict protocols to keep the vaccine at the RIGHT temperature so they work first time, every time
- We meet the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Standards for general practices, that focus on health care quality and patient safety.
Next time you visit our practice, be sure to look out for the Symbol (below) or our Accreditation Certificate.