Condition of Entry
1-Mandatory check-in with the QR CODE. (must show the proof of scan to our Staff.)
2-When you arrive at the practice, please phone the practice (9899 6767) to let us know you have arrived. (For Triage before entry.)
3-Please bring and wear a Face Mask.
4-If you have fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or flu like symptoms, please choose Telehealth booking to speak to your GP. (Negative COVID test results is required prior to face to face consultation.)
"Thank you for helping us in doing our best to keep you and your loved ones safe during this difficult time."
AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaccinations
(Please note: Pfizer Vaccine is NOT AVAILABLE at this practice.)
- If you are a new patient, please bring a Health Summary from your usual GP to your appointment.
- Please have this Consent Form filled out prior to your appointment:
- For Covid-19 vaccination ONLINE BOOKING, please click here:
Please call our Receptionist on 02 9899 6767 for more information.
Eligibility for Government Funded 2021 Flu vaccines
(Please note: Private Flu vaccines are currently UNAVAILABLE.)
- all children from 6 months to 5 years of age
- all adults aged 65 years and older
- pregnant women
- all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
All other individuals not included in the categories above can purchase Private Flu vaccine with a prescription from your GP.
Appointment needed - 98996767 or Book Online
Our Practice team is proud to announce that we are officially AGPAL Accredited!
A great deal of time and effort has been put into this achievement as we continuously strive to make quality improvements.
It is important to note that accreditation means your doctor and their team are dedicated and passionate about the level of care they deliver to you.
For our patients, what does this mean to you?
- We implement security measures to keep your medical records SAFE.
- Our medical instruments are STERILE to ensure safety from infection.
- We have strict protocols to keep the vaccine at the RIGHT temperature so they work first time, every time.
- We meet the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Standards for general practices, that focus on health care quality and patient safety.